Supreme pizza (İtaly)
- 1/4 batch pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons Last-Minute Pizza Sauce
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled Italian sausage
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 475°. Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Flatten dough into a thin round and place on the pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough.
- Layer the toppings over the dough in the order listed .
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese melted and lightly browned.