Pannukakku ( Finland)
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups milk
1 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
4 Tablespoons butter
1. Preheat the oven to 400. Place the butter in a 9×13 and put into the oven to melt and become slightly bubbly.
2. Whisk together (I do this in my kitchenaid) the 4 eggs until combined.
3. Add the flour, milk, salt, and sugar. Blend together until batter is thin.
4. Pull the pan out of the oven with the melted butter that is slightly bubbly.
5. Gently and slowly, pour the batter on top of the melted butter.
6. Cook for 30 minutes. When it is done, it will be golden brown around the edges and bubble up especially over the sides.
Bacon (I used the yummy thick stuff)
ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Place the bacon laying side by side on top of the aluminum foil.
4. Bake about 15-20 minutes or until desired crispness.
5. Once done, transfer to paper towels so that the excess grease can drain.
Peppered Bacon Recipe from