Skip to content
- 1tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2chicken stock cubes or 1⁄2 vegetable stock cube
- 2tablespoons tomato paste
- 1tablespoon white vinegar
- soy sauce
- 5tablespoons sour cream
- 1tablespoon cream cheese
- 1tablespoon plain flour
- 1⁄2cup fresh herb (e.g. thyme, oregano, parsley)
- Boil chicken in water (should be almost covered with water) until cooked.
- Take chicken out of the water; let the water reduce down to about 1 cup.
- Pull meat off the chicken and put it back in the water.
- Add 1 cup cold water, paprika, stock cube, tomato paste, vinegar, salt pepper and soy.
- Let simmer for 1/2h covered.
- add 4tbs sour cream and cream cheese.
- mix flour with a bit of cold water and add.
- Simmer for 20min.
- Add herbs and another tbs sour cream (or some pouring cream) just before serving.
- Serve with rice.