Skip to content
- 1/2 pound of mixed ground meat (half beef, half pork)
- 1 small onion (finely minced)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely minced)
- pepper and salt
- some paprika powder
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of any bread (could be older bread – soak in water to soften it and then press out the liquid.)
- Put meat in a bowl, add onion, garlic, spices, egg and bread and mix well together.
- Form small meat balls (about tennis ball size, but flatten a bit, kids love them in golf size balls)
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and cook meatballs until done. Enjoy with rice, potatoes, country potatoes etc.