• 200g Bismarckhering (sour pickled fish)
• 3 rolls
• 2 gherkins
• ½ onion
• 2 tablespoons of remoulade
• 20g iceberg lettuceMETHOD:
1. Cook the fish sandwiches as crisp as possible, to ensure that they stay crisp.
2. Cut rolls in 2 parts and layer each half with a little bit of remoulade.
3. Drain pickles nicely and pat dry with pantry paper.
4. Slice pickles into thin pieces and cover the bottom half of each roll with it.
5. Pat dry on pantry paper Bismarck herring, so the rolls do not filter so rapidly.
6. Set one Bismarckhering on each half roll on top of the pickles.
7. Cover and cut in half the onion and suffice into pieces.
8. Cover the Bismarck herring along with onions.
9. Put the top half of the roll on the Bismarck herring and press gently.
10. Serve fish sandwich on lettuce leaves.
11. Additionally the salad leaves can be put straight onto the Bismarck herring if you love.