Aziz Paul Katedrali (England)
St. Paul’s Cathedral or Sen Paul’s Cathedral (English: St. Paul’s Cathedral) is the center of England’s capital, the Anglican cathedral in London and the Bishop of London. The cathedral building serving today dates back to the 17th century. If the ruins are not restructured, this cathedral is the fifth St. Paul’s Cathedral in London. Today it is one of the most visited places of the city by both local and foreign tourists.Eski Sen Paul Cathedral
The fourth Sen Paul cathedral, or the 19th century Old Paul or the Great Fire, Paul, was built by Norman after a fire in 1087. Another catastrophe was ashes in 1136, the cathedral that survived for two centuries. The top was closed with a new roof from the throne and went back into service. A radical expansion and renovation work began in 1256. This work also ended in 1314. In this case, the cathedral was the third highest in Europe. It is estimated that the total length of the research together with the towers of the cathedral is 149 meters. The head of the cathedral’s centuries-old cathedral was destroyed as a result of a lightning strike. This was interpreted by Catholic and Protestants as a manifestation of God’s disaffection. The cathedral was completely destroyed in the Great Fire of London in 1666.
Greater London Fire
The Great Fire of London, which was under the influence of the whole city, was destroying everything in front of it. Everyone saw the former Sen Paul Cathedral as a precisely safe shelter that would not be damaged by fire with its thick stone walls and the empty city square surrounding it that served as a natural set. For this reason, since the fire began to spread, people brought valuable goods and goods here. The basement of the cathedral, full of items of normal space, was also filled with cluttered stocks of booksellers and printing houses in Paternoster Square. The cathedral building had been repaired and was surrounded by pagoda towers that would be delivered to the fires on the evening of Tuesday, September 4, 1666.
The flames reached the cathedral and ignited the scaffolding and grabbed the wooden roof beams with flames bouncing off the scaffolding. Later, due to the heat of the flames, the ceiling of the cathedral began to melt, and then the cathedral was completely flaming, with the burial of the books and paper stocks being delivered to the flames. Within a short period of time, the cathedral was transformed into an enclosure along with all the stock and valuables inside it.
In 1668, Christopher Wren was given the task of repairing the cathedral, which had been destroyed in the city, in the framework of public works, along with another 50 neighborhood churches. According to the plans and drawings of the previous cathedral, the proposal to build a new one on the old cathedral was rejected in 1669. Between 1670 and 1673, the drawings in the form of the Greek Cross were rejected on the grounds that it was very radical. The construction of the third and accepted design began in June 1675. There were smaller dome than the old cathedral. Wren, II. He received the right to change design in order to decorate it in accordance with his permission from Charles. He made many changes to make it work today. Decorated in simple British baroque style, the dome of the building in Rome was inspired by the cathedral of Peter you. It is 108 meters long with the cross on the hill. There are three towers, one large and two small. Although the first ceremony was held on December 2, 1697, the cathedral officially opened on October 20, 1708, on the 76th birthday of the architect Christopher Wren.