Post ID: 1278
- 4medium tomatoes, washed,peeled and diced
- 4cucumbers, washed,peeled and diced
- 1green bell pepper, washed,peeled and diced
- 1red bell pepper
- 1bunch spring onion, chopped
- 1bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 -3tablespoons olive oil
- 1cup feta cheese or 1 cup bulgarian white cheese, crumbled
- 5 -10black olives, to garnish
- Roast the red bell pepper directly on the gas flame, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap for a few minutes, peel and allow to cool.
- Put the tomatoes, cucumber and green bell pepper in a salad bowl.
- Dice the red bell pepper and add it to the tomato mixture.
- Add the spring onions and parsley.
- Season with a pinch of salt.
- Be careful when seasoning with salt because the cheese is already salty, so don’t add too much salt.
- Sprinkle the olive oil over it.
- Mix carefully.
- Add the crumbled cheese.
- Garnish with black olives and parsley.